Which RM Bag is your "Go To" bag?

My Tangerita MAM is def my go-to bag! Like Desi said, as the first child, she gets special treatment from me! But I also am in the process of breaking in my Night/Gold crackle MAM (haven't mustered the courage to show her off yet!!!).

MJDaisy - I love the Navy MA!!! If I had one, she might become the favored child!!!

Mamie Wine MABbie! Manatee Matinee is my first love, but when I'm feeling lazy it's so much easier to dump all my stuff into Mamie instead of finding a pocketing for everything on the Mati. And lately I've been feeling plenty lazy. :shame:

thankyou optikangel! i am so happy that is turned out with me getting the navy...i originally wanted chocolate but the navy went on sale at shopbop for $400 so i took a plunge and bought it...now the idea of not having navy is just down right depressing!!

I absolutely adore my night blue mam she is sooo laid back for everyday use... but I really look forward to the night mam with the crackle bottom for taking some of the burden off of her!

My "collection" is small, a wine Matinee, an Emerald MAM, and a Sand/metallic No Strings Clutch. The MAM is my go to bag, green is my favorite color and I get all kinds of compliments on it wherever I go. I love my Matinee, but it doesn't fit in my work tote, so I only use it on nights and weekends.

Strangely enough it is my BBW MAM. It's my oldest RM. It's so incredibly slouchy and just classic with a funky edge. Every time I carry it I wonder why I ever put it back in the dustbag, lol.

Bumpy Beige Patent MAM and Leaf Mini Nikki are giving some strong competition but right now it's still BBW MAM. :tup: