Which red is this?

1. I've fallen in love with this bag, but am unsure of the exact color. I spoke to someone at a Chanel boutique and they have a flap in a dark red. They said it wasn't a real bright red. The color code is 81540. Is anyone familiar with that red? They're unable to send pics, so I have no idea if the color is close to what I'm looking for.

Also, is Mary-Kate definitely carrying a Jumbo? I was thinking a Jumbo would look bigger on her since she's so teeny.

2. I love that color too and would snap that bag up if I ever found it. I know that color is no longer available and they have nothing like it in caviar or lambskin. They do have a similar color in Jersey material and patent leather. Not jumbos though.
  3. Thanks! Yeah, the SA said they had the bright red in the Jersey, but that the leather was a much deeper red, so the leather one is probably not the color I'm looking for.
  4. Love the Louboutin boots - look how well the red soles go with the red bag.

Maybe Chanel and Christian Louboutin need to coordinate their reds!
  5. Yeah, I noticed that too!
  6. i think that's the 2003/2004 red :biggrin:

here is one i recently got! will post it on it's own thread soon :smile:
    01.jpg 02.jpg
  7. Pretty!
  8. does chanel still carry red lambskin classic flap bags?
  9. I am trying to find the red 06 jersey and had no luck in Toronto so far! I went to Chanel stores on Bloor and at Holts and they told me that they dont get jersey often because its not as popular:sad:
  10. I think they have the red jersey in Paris. Absolutely beautiful.
  11. Well I am planning a trip to Moscow for New Years, i wonder if they have it there..Not going to Paris anytime soon unfortunately:sad:
  12. is this bag the jumbo classic flap
    it looks much bigger than the one i just got
  13. I'm sure it's Jumbo.
    It looks bigger because she's the size of the average 12 yr old.
  14. lol swanky.. but this is true
    i'd love to have it...
  15. loves red!