Which purse to wear tonight?

aira108

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Pink chanel pst or LV pochette?!?

DH and I are going to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner, and it has a cozy, family-type of atmosphere. Not too formal. I'll probably wear a black sweater, a dressy pair of Seven jeans and black louboutin pumps. I'm leaning towards the pink pst, but was wondering if it's too much "springtime." Is a pst is formal enough for a nice dinner? I don't have a black chanel yet!! The LV pochette is my next option.

TIA!!

Pink pst-- Which Italian restaurant are you dining at?

We're going to either Maggiano's or Zia's Trattoria. Ended up not going to dinner tonight because DH had to work late, and I had to take my little girl to the dentist. So my pink pst will be getting some love during the weekend instead!

We're going to either Maggiano's or Zia's Trattoria. Ended up not going to dinner tonight because DH had to work late, and I had to take my little girl to the dentist. So my pink pst will be getting some love during the weekend instead!

That's okay, you can look forward to doing something this weekend with the pst-- Restaurants are so busy on :heart:'s Day-- Maggiano's has long waits on regular days let alone today. I've never been to Zia's. We tried Bice's a few weeks ago--so much hipe in that restaurant-- it was good.