Which purse should I choose?

?

Which bag should I get?

1. Abbey Medium Bag (Brown or Black)

2. Abbey Lingotto Leather (Black)

3. Abbey Lingotto GG Fabric (Black, Brown, or White)

4. Abbey Shopper/Tote GG Fabric (Black or Brown/White)

5. Horsebit Hobo Large Guccissima

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In need of some help choosing a bag :rolleyes:

What I'm looking for: Black (or brown), around 12.5 in-19in in length, for normal use (ie for work/play). [Really, I'd like it right around 15in, but the I'm positively drooling over the large horsebit guccissima...]

The choices:

NOTE: I didn't post pictures of all the bag's colors, just the ones I was mainly thinking of.
    1. Abbey Medium Tote (Brown or Black?) [​IMG]
    2. Abbey Lingotto GG fabric (Brown/Brown, Black/Black, or Brown/White?) Brown: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7560702@N06/437399779/
      [​IMG]
    3. Abbey Lingotto leather [​IMG]
    4. Abbey Shopper/Tote (Brown/White or Black?)
      Black: http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-6528.html
    5. Horsebit Hobo Large Guccissima [​IMG]
    Feel free to suggest a bag, also :tup:

2. For work or for school?

I like the abbey medium shoulder tote since it has a zipper, but also like the abbey medium shoulder bag in monogram fabric (probably lighter than leather). How about the Princy tote?

3. The last one, it's gorgeous! :drool:

4. I would vote for any of the abbey lingotto bags....i am biased...got the silver trimming one myself and love it :wlae:

5. I'd go the ellipse or the one with the word aegiale on it. I have it and I love it.

6. I love the Abbey Lingotto.

7. im partial to the horsebit hobo!! yummy bag for sure, but for me the large was TOOOOO big! but its def hot!

8. horsebit!

but i really likey likey the new britt totes.

9. Love the Horsebit...I do love a classic looking Gucci bag!

10. large bags for me dear.......large Guccissima

11. Definately Horsebit Hobo Large Guccissima!!

12. I have most of these but for function, comfort and style Abbey Medium Tote wins my vote. It has top zipper perfect size too for everyday use. The like Abbey Lingotto but no zipper and when you lay it down everything falls out. I like large guccissima horsebit but if you are petite it might be too big also in summer I really dont feel like using leather. Thants my opinion but any one you would not go wrong, let us know what you decide.

13. i have all 3 and i like the hobo guccissima the best.

14. The Horsebit Hobo. It's big but soooo classy! Sexy, chic, tasteful. Definitely! :smile:

15. Horsebit Hobo Large Guccissima!! It will last MUCH longer then the canvas bags.