Which Playground Bella

1. I'm starting this thread to make it easier for me to keep track of opinions....

I bought 2 PG bellas and I like them both...however I can only keep 1.

One bag had blue birds in front and 5 girls in the back and 3 girls on the bottom- 2 of them a little cut off

the other bag has a girl's face along each zipper, most of tsuru on the bottom and 4 other girls clearly printed in the middle of the bottom. The back has 3 girls with the pink girl in the middle- but her forehead's cut off....

What do you think.......
    bag on right:
    bag on left: http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/samtimental/DSC00231.jpg

I like the front and bottom of the right bag a bot more...the front's more colorful- though the other one has bluebirds and the bottom has 5 uncut faces- centered

then, again I like the bluebirds too and the 5 girls on the back......

I wish I could perform toki surgery........
  2. i think, both back sides are good. as for the fronts, i think i still like the left a little better since there's a few more complete characters or faces that you can see. both bottoms are good to me.

but it's completely up to you.
  3. i prefer the one on the right (i like the pink haired girl and i like the girl on the bottom)...but both are actually pretty good...hard to pick one :sad:
  4. I say whichever you don't pick I take :graucho: j/p in case you wanted to keep all your info in the same place I voted for the blue bird one :smile:
  5. with the pic that has the backside, keep the top bella! I like that better!
  6. i like the bella with the pink haired girl on the back side.
  7. I like the one on the left just a little bit more than the one on the right. But they are both cute!:yes:
  8. the one on the left!
  9. I like the one on the left although I do love the pink haired girl.
  10. I like the one on the left with the two blue birds.
  11. :smile:
  12. wow thats a toughie...i think i would choose the right :biggrin: it has the cactus girl!...and the blue birds...i think its more colorful on the right..the left isnt that bad..though i dont like to see that many faces IMO :biggrin:
  13. I don't think this solves anything...but, I've decided to order more....and call a bunch of places to see if they've got anything left...will inform you guys when I get info
  14. wow youre ordering more :confused1: its a party for your wallet.. hope you get what you wanted!!
  15. I like the one on the right because it has the pink haired girl and as vmasterz mentioned, it has the cactus girl.