Which Outlets Carry Signature

shelbell77 said:
good luck! I was in leesburg of memorial day..and don't remember seeing any... Hopefully their sales are good tomorrow! I may hit that store Monday or Tuesday if the deals are good!

ditto for memorial day, and ditto for shopping on Tues lol. Was gonna go on Monday, but, my mom (who just had back surgery and finally recovered and ready to shop! LOL) only gets Tues off. *Hopefully* I'll find something good to go and get! :yes:

Hello! I am Monica and this is my first post!!
I own alot of DB and now I am starting a coach obsession!
I called the outlets in cabazon and they told me that the only outlet that sells the signature is the one is BArstow and Primm (stateline) and the outlet in Lake Arrowhead ( I had no idea there was one in Lake Arrowhead)
So I called Lake Arrowhead for the signature satchel and they just have it in white/brown. I "NEED" a brown AND a black. So I asked her if she cold give me call when they come and she said YES! I am so excited!!
The stachel is $239. I called the Coach store and there are $378. PLUS Coach is having an additonal 40% off outlet prices! Some really good deals!! Just call your local stores and ask them what stores carry the signature.................
monica

Thanks for sharing all...and I know I could call all my local stores...I just figured since I've seen people ask this question within several other posts....rather than have a whole bunch of people calling all the stores...we could share our experience here since some people have outlets who do.