Which outlet is better?

1. I live in Hamilton NJ, so I am about 1.5 hours away from Atlantic City Outlet and the Philadelphia Premium Outlet in Pottstown. Which outlet has a better selection? I'm mainly into Signature, but am open to leather. I mainly am looking to get a nice wallet to match one of my bags, I have 3 bags and only skinny mini's to match because I'm too cheap to spend $300 on a wallet, when I can just buy another bag with all that money:yahoo: But I really do want a wallet, but at an outlet price :p So please if anyone has been to either of these two in the last few weeks, please report what they are selling, thanks so much.
  2. I wanna know this too.. I may be heading to Phila Premium Monday so I will let you know
  3. I live in Hamilton as well. i ususally go to the one in lahaska. they usually have a good selection. The AC one isn't that great and is ALWAYS crowded. I have never been the the Phila one but i have heard that they also get a great selection. hope this helps!
  4. I've never been to an outlet in the NJ/PA area yet either. I'm planning on going to Tannersville on Sunday so I'll let you know what I find.
  5. I have never ever seen anything really good at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
  6. Reading has a huge variety even though there store is so small. It won't last long though.
  7. PHILA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IT SUCKED!! Horribly!
  8. Thanks Kat, I was thinking of checking it out this weekend. I'll skip it and just head to KOP!
  9. If you are going to an outlet, go to Reading, at least this weekend.
  10. Is there a sale going on this weekend? I go to Reading once in while but usually have better luck in Tannersville.