which outfit??

1. hi all, i need some serious purseforumer fashionista opinions =) going to a semi-formal dinner tonight, cant pick from dress 1, 2, and 3! i attached pics maybe u guys can help me out.
    1- little black dress
    2 - flowery satiny spring dress
    3 - pale purple chiffon dress
    thanks in advance!!!

PS - excuse my spotty legs...horrendous mosquito bites from my recent vacation=(, hopefully some concealer would cover some of it tonight
    IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0162.JPG
  2. All three are cute, but I really like #3 on you! The color is beautiful! I also think it's the most flattering.
  3. Love :heart: the white with red. Its so fresh and flattering. The lavender is a close second. Both of them look so fresh and in style for this spring.:wlae:
  4. the LBD is pretty, but it's a very safe option. so i;d go for the lilac chiffon! :yes:
  5. LBD is smokin'!
    lol sorry I'm so boring :p
  6. I also like the lavendar. Just as basic and versatile as the LBD yet stands out just a touch more. And the cut is so flattering!
  7. LBD by far!
  8. I like the cute little black dress. classic !
  9. I love the print! Very flattering on you.
  10. I think the floral print looks the best! I love open back dresses. :smile:
  11. i like the last one, the color is so pretty :smile:
  12. I like the LBD first then the lilac chiffon. :smile:
  13. Number 3. The lilac chiffon dress is classic with just a bit of twist. They all look great on you!