Which outfit for Valentine's day? Pics

1. My fiance and I are going to a really lovely restaurant on Valentine's day that we haven't been to before? I am just a little unsure what to wear as we have never been out on Valentine's day for dinner before and as it is a week day I am not sure how dressed up everyone will be and couldn't bear to be overdressed, on a saturday I would be dressed up but it's a wednesday.

Anyway here are the choices, please let me know which one you think is best, thanks!

A.
    French Connection spotty dress
    Leggings
    Black patent peep toe shoes
    LV pochette or Chloe Paddy? Or is the Paddy too big for evening?

B.
    Missoni top
    Ted Baker brown skirt
    Snakeskin DHavz
    Miu Miu brown and turquoise bag

C.
    Karen Millen Gingham dress
    Black patent peep toes or caged shoes
    LV pochette or Cole Haan diamond bag?

Any help would be very appreciated!:yes:

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. My favorite is C, the black/white dress. I vote for the cage shoes and the diamond bag with that dress.

have fun!

6. Thanks Jen!

7. You don't think I will be overdressed?

8. I vote for the top and skirt, option B... oh so cute outfit!

9. Black and white gingham dress, strappy shoes and the black clutch with a cute little black sweater slung over your shoulders. You will look darling.

10. I like the Karen Millen dress best.

I think a lot of people will be dressed up more than usual because it's Valentine's Day. But who really cares what everyone else is wearing? Your attention will be on your fiance!

11. My favorite is A, but with the black diamond bag and I'd substitute black hoes instead of the leggings, but that's just me.

The other two just seem a little summery and casual IMO :shrugs:

12. I like choice A............with leggings and peep toe pumps would be adorable!

13. I think you would look so cute in the black and white dress and diamond clutch and the patent heels !! :love: the dress !!

14. This is easy, the black and white dress with black caged shoes and black diamonds clutch, do you have a red accesorie to wear with this outfit?

15. agree!hehe