Which one?

1. I want a nice summer bag, which one?

The Suhali L'Aimable in blue
    The MC ALMA
    The MC Trouville
    The Houston in Framboise

p10730912_ph_hero.jpg p10020144_ph_hero.jpg p10470348_ph_althero_White.jpg p10598667_ph_hero.jpg
  2. #1 and #3 are the most summery

3. The Houston in Framboise.. this is such a great colour! its great for summer and im sure it will hold lots! its just so cute!!! :nuts:

good luck on what you decide!

4. I like the vernis and the MC Alma.

5. Framboise Houston, definitely! :love:

6. ^^^^^ Ditto

7. I love the framboise houston. It's fresh and new. The others are kinda so-five-minutes-ago.

8. The Houston from those choices!

9. My choice is the Houston bag. It has a fun summer look to it.

Besides, I think the Suhali is pretty but not for the ocassion you want to use it for. I don't why but I feel the time has passed with the MC collection.

10. Ditto on the Framboise! That color is so brilliant! I do love the Suhali in blue also. Is this going to be more formal wear?

11. I say Houston and Alma or for more relax summer bags The suhali in blue is beautiful but the look is a little more formal so it really depends on what looks are you looking for.

12. In my opinion the suhali in blue is not formal at all. I think it would look great with a t shirt in jeans, but i do seehow i won't be able to wear it with a summer dress. hmm decisions decisions.

13. i like both the MC pieces...very summer-y

14. Number 2 wins hands down!!!!!

15. MC trouville, in white. I love it !