Which one???

1. http://france.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10201&catalogId=10051&langId=-2&categoryId=11118&productId=19847&leftCategoryId=11107&topCategoryId=11102&nbItem=0

or

http://france.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10201&catalogId=10051&langId=-2&categoryId=11142&productId=19121&leftCategoryId=11107&topCategoryId=11102&nbItem=0

what do you think?
    Of course I'll have to see if they are available in the nearest store (which is probably 1 hour flight away...) but I need your opinions...
    I really like the red one(!) but the second one has so many vibrant colours...

2. That's what I thought too.

3. Dear Ms. V:

Definitely red!!! It is HOT HOT HOT and such a 'young' color.

Morgan

4. I would evaluate my wardrobe and see if it can support the red scarf. If your wardrobe can accommodate both, go with what your heart tells you.

5. The red is a great rethinking of one of Hermes' most classic designs. If this shade of red is good with your coloring, then it would a wonderful and easy to wear purchase. Imagine it with Black, Navy, Grey, White, Camel and on and on and on.

6. If you can pull off the red, and will wear it, go for it!
    It is "les Cles" (keys)

The other may be more versatile, Sur un Tapis Volant (on a flying carpet). I love that one!

keep us posted!

7. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I love the 2nd one! The colors are so rich and beautiful. Of course, it really depends upon your wardrobe.. but thats my 2 cents!
    Both are gorgeous!

8. Oh good heavens, I just realized why I love the "magic carpet" on so much. I have it in black and gold! I guess that makes my opinion a tad biased!

9. Love the vividness of the "magic carpet":yes:

10. I like the magic carpet!

11. I love the magic carpet too

12. i just got the second one tonight. so many colors- they go with everything!

13. Gosh H! Congrats! Model please!