Which one should I keep knowing I'm getting a SS White City with SGH

• FW 06 White Twiggy - winter white

• SS 07 White Work - bright white

• Both!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I need some help deciding on which one of these bags to keep. Here's some info to help you help me decide.

1) F/W 06 White Twiggy - I used this bag throughout the summer whenever I was wearing white or light colours in my outfit. The leather is softer than the work but Im wondering of thats because of use. What I dont like is that it is more of a winter white, not paper white like the Work. I will DEFINITELY be buying a SS 08 White City with SGH so I'm wondering if that will replace the Twiggy as my everyday white bag. On the other hand, what would I wear if I was wearing Gold? (which I dont wear very often)

2) S/S 07 White Work - I love the brightness of this white but it is stiffer leather than the Twiggy. Again, wondering if its from lack of use becuase I literally have not used it once :shame:. Although I havnt used it yet, I have plans to use it for Work functions in the summer and as a summer travel bag when wearing light colours. Until I had this bag I always felt there was something missing from my bag collection when I travelled in the summer. It wont get nearly as much use as my Black Work and it wont be an every day bag but I there is just something about it I love and am struggling to let it go!

Please help knock some sense into me and make the right decision. Or do I just keep them all?! :s

Attachments

• twowhites2.JPG
    twowhites2.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 55
  • twowhites.JPG
    twowhites.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 211
  • whitetwiggy.JPG
    whitetwiggy.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 38
  • whitework.JPG
    whitework.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 50
I need some help deciding on which one of these bags to keep. Here's some info to help you help me decide.

1) F/W 06 White Twiggy - I used this bag throughout the summer whenever I was wearing white or light colours in my outfit. The leather is softer than the work but Im wondering of thats because of use. What I dont like is that it is more of a winter white, not paper white like the Work. I will DEFINITELY be buying a SS 08 White City with SGH so I'm wondering if that will replace the Twiggy as my everyday white bag. On the other hand, what would I wear if I was wearing Gold? (which I dont wear very often)

2) S/S 07 White Work - I love the brightness of this white but it is stiffer leather than the Twiggy. Again, wondering if its from lack of use becuase I literally have not used it once :shame:. Although I havnt used it yet, I have plans to use it for Work functions in the summer and as a summer travel bag when wearing light colours. Until I had this bag I always felt there was something missing from my bag collection when I travelled in the summer. It wont get nearly as much use as my Black Work and it wont be an every day bag but I there is just something about it I love and am struggling to let it go!

Please help knock some sense into me and make the right decision. Or do I just keep them all?! :s

Your comments on the bags seem to weigh pretty evenly - which makes me think that you want them both.

Okay...another Torontonian weighs in....

You definitely cannot let the white Work go....you've said yourself you love the brightness of that white. And of COURSE it will break in nicely when you start using it regularly.

Yes, your, New City with SGH will replace the Twiggy which you yourself said isn't your favourite white.

Now, re: your "wearing gold" issue....you said you don't wear it that often. When you do wear it, how much do you wear? If you don't wear serious bling - lol - I really and truly don't believe that the silver hardware on your City will be an issue. I'm a little matchier, matchier than a lot of poeple and I wear both silver and gold, and I have to say that that is one thing I don't "mark" people on! :P Jewellery and handbag hardware definitely (IMHO) don't have to match.

There...better?? :rolleyes:

Oh...and given the fact that summer lasts approximately 15 minutes here, you'd probably get more use out of another colour bag. A white Work and a white City with GSH should serve you well...until you move to Miami!!

attachment.php

i know i'm not of any help but i love the white of the twiggy and the size of the work. but if you don't like the winter white, why not hold on to the twiggy until ss08 when you can (and want to) replace it?

I personally think winter white is GORGEOUS and prefer it over bright white, but if you're getting a city, maybe you should let go of the twiggy since it's function is more similar to a city.