Which one would you choose?

1. I have been saving for the past few months for the Batignolles Horizontal, but lately I have fallen in love with the Black epi speedy 30. I already have the monogram speedy 30 so I think I should get the BH, but the speedy seems to be calling my name. If you had to choose one which would it be?

2. BH gets my vote for sure! : )

3. Get the BH as that is the bag you have really been saving for. The black epi speedy 30 is gorgeous, too, but will be around for a while if you decide to get that later. You may want a shoulder bag, too, to add to your Speedy 30, so get the BH!!!:yes:

4. Since you already have a speedy, I'd say get BH. It's such a great shoulder bag and very practical, it can hold a lot of things.

5. The BH for sure..it's a great shoulder bag!

6. Another vote for BH!

7. BH vote here!

8. bh!
    the epi speedy can wait!

9. I think I'm one of the few that doesn't like the BH so my vote is the Speedy!

10. Stay the course- BH for sure! lol

11. I think the BH is beautiful! :biggrin:

12. Thanks guys. I think I will stick with my original plan because I have been lusting over the BH for so long and I think I should get a shoulder bag this time.

13. Definitely the BH, you can't go wrong with a shoulder bag! Epi speedy can be your next purchase :graucho:

14. Bh

15. The shoulder bag first, then the speedy!