Which One Would you Choose?

Dec 6, 2005
OK guys between Cabas Mezzo and Damier Saleya GM. I had Mezzo for about two weeks before my sister guilted me out of it :sad: . I liked it didn't love it though, but boy I miss its functionality. Then there's the Saleya, I adore my MM, just love it, great shape, but something about the pocket on the front of the GM puts me off a bit. I really just need a big tote for ovenight trips with the little one. Pics from Elux are below. Thanks all!

Attachments

• p10234708_ph_hero.jpg
    p10234708_ph_hero.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 34
  • p11085783_ph_hero.jpg
    p11085783_ph_hero.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 50
i'd definitely go for the saleya...the zipper pocket would be functional and handy to have especially when travelling via plane...keep your tickets/boarding passes/ etc right there close by and easy accessible.

the mezzo is okay...i mean, even though you can protect your bag and all that, it's too much work to watch out for the naked vachetta on the bottom...saleya is much better in that aspect.

looks wise, i love the saleya...i think personally i'm moving away from mono and onto other prints, so if I had to choose, it would definitely be the saleya.

ayla said:
I'm not feeling the pocket so much either.. why not get the best of both worlds and just SO a damier piano ? ;)

i totally agree!! i saw one (a damier piano) in person and it is gorgeous!! plus you don't have to worry about water marks or anything on the bottom with the damier :smile:

^^^ I know I have though about the SO, but the price? and can I wait that long? Maybe I should research this more. Blackbutterfly (I love the Rock!) I think maybe I'm moving away from mono a bit too. I can't believe I said that, never thought I'd see the day, especially since I used to hate Damier, pre-PF of course!

I tried on the Saleya GM and it is HUGE and found that it did not sit well under my shoulder .. the zipper part seemed to stick out a fair amount. What about an atigua GM in darker colour it seems to be a good size travel tote.

I've never seen the Saleya GM in person but I prefer damier over monogram when it comes to bags like those....less HM! Ever thought about the MM if the GM is too overwhelming?

jasanna143 said:
I've never seen the Saleya GM in person but I prefer damier over monogram when it comes to bags like those....less HM! Ever thought about the MM if the GM is too overwhelming?

Thanks jasanna! I bought the Saleya MM last month it's an awesome bag :love: :love:

What about the Batignolles Horizontal? Did you try that one.
Its very reasonably priced and you dont have the vachetta on the bottom to worry about.

Selena

Do you ever feel like the perfect bag doesn't exist? I'm not a fan of damier but I think I would prefer the Saleya GM if it was mono without the zipper :smile:

If I had to choose between the two, I would go for the Mezzo.