?

Which one would you choose?

1. Black Classic Caviar Flap with Silver Hardware

2. Black Reissue with Silver Hardware

3. Something else.....

4. Wait for cruise/spring...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am trying to decide between the Chanel Classic Flap in Black Caviar or a Black Reissue....both with silver hardware. I have the classic flap in pink and ivory. I am looking for something that can be dressed up or down....but, mostly casual. I have always loved the black caviar, but am afraid it might be too dressy as a day bag. I have a 10-month old son, so I tend to dress much more casually now than when I used to dress up for work. Dinner out tends to be much earlier, too, of course LOL.

Which one would you get? TIA!

2. Black reissue, cos I thk it looks nicer, more classy, but that's only my personal opinion.

3. I think the re-issue is just GORGEOUS, so that's my vote!

4. Black reissue.....Looks great dressed up or casual

5. Thanks for everyone's help! I think I am leaning towards the reissue too....since it is not as dressy. Is it hard to find a black one with silver hardware?

6. Black reissue hands down. Don't wait for the spring because the black is patent I think, won't be in style long enough.:yahoo:

7. That is a good point about spring. Usually I get so excited about the cruise/spring lines because they have pink! I think I would be much more limited with black patent leather because it is too dressy for me during the day. Until Db is older, "night" usually means 6:00 p.m.

Off topic, but it is amazing how things change. I remember when "going out" meant leaving to go dancing at 10 or 11 p.m., then dancing until 4.....going for "breakfast" and being home by 5 or 6.

8. I am partial to the black reissue. It is a gorgeous bag!

9. Black reissue. Lovely.

10. I love the black reissue too. But the caviar is a bit sturdier.