Which one would you all recommend getting?

I vote for a shoulder bag what will zip closed. I remember when I had small ones and things could get pretty topsy turvy. The last thing you need with a toddler and one on the way is trying to gather up a spill. A Carly is big enough to hold all your stuff plus a couple of diapers, wipes and a bag of Cheerios on a quick run out the door. I think a large black sig Carly would really be a work horse of a bag and serve you well. I love my large black leather Carly but I would recommend the sig fabric because it's so easy to care for. I own a large Ergo tote in turquoise and its a great bag too but I think you will get more Mom Miles out of the Carly. Did I mention I like the Carly??? :P

I have three in diapers, I tend to keep a full diaper bag and also a smaller diaper bag that fits a diaper for each, wipes and drinks in my car and just carry my bag with me. So if I go someplace I can throw the smaller bag in the bottom of the carriage but going to someone's house I have the bigger bag. That said I tend like a handbag that is med to big so I could toss a diaper into it. The all in one (cute handbag/slash diaper bag) seemed like a good idea but never really worked or was comfortable for me. A swingpack is good for your personal stuff too, hands free. The large Carly or Gallery tote would prob be great with two little ones, Carly is supposed to be a good shoulder bag. Oh and congrats!

Thanks everyone! You've given me some great stuff to think about... Sounds like I need to head to the store and decide if the Carly or the Ergo tote will work better for me..:smile:

Thanks again - I really appreciate it!

I have an Ergo hobo and I think that's great bag from that line. I thinks it's a bit more useful because it has a zipper closure (having a 2y/o and another on the way this is someting to consider). But I DO :heart: Carly!!!