Which one to get - First LV?

1. Mono speedy 30 for sure!!! That's a great first bag!
  2. I prefer shoulder bags so I would go for the Neverfull MM, but Speedy 30 next for sure!
  3. speedy is always a great first bag, but if you'd like something different then i do love my neverfull :smile:
  4. I don't have a speedy bag, but I just bought the Neverfull MM and LOVE it. It is the first Louis Vuitton I have ever owned. It is very reasonably priced. I like that it can be 2 different styles and it is a great size.
  5. I would go for the speedy 30 or 35 both are great. My first was a speedy 30 and I love it.
  6. speedy 30
  7. My first LV was a Speedy 30! I love it and use it the most, though there are so many other gorgeous bags out there.

I'm 5'2'' and I LOVE big bags so I got the 30. If you're like me, you might want to try the 35 because you're taller. Can you try them on at a boutique?
  8. Speedy 30 vote here. It's the perfect size! I would suggest the 35, but I think for your first, you should start off with a 30.

As for the Neverfull, I wouldn't suggest it as I'm not a fan of the bag. :p
  9. get the speedy 30!!! it is a great every day bag and will never go out of style!
  10. Mono 30!!! Great bag, it was my first LV and it's still one of my favorites.
  11. If you're tall I'd go for the 35.
  12. another 30 vote!
  13. Definitely a speedy!
  14. My vote goes for the speedy. As for the size.. I'd say it really depends on how much stuff you carry.