Which One To Choose?

1. hi guys i've been debating for a while now which one to get.. pls. help me choose and one thing i'm kinda hesitant on is the color co'z it might choose what outfit i could wear or what color .. i really would love to hear you opionions. TIA :smile:

2. Mono Trouville
  3. oh, get the WHITE Trouville :nuts:! i have that and i love it. it's the prettiest of all, and it's so feminine :love:. and with the Multicolore line you can wear anything with it, because it has 33 colors
  4. Mc White Trouville
  5. mc white
  6. I had the black trouville and returned it because the handles are sooooo tiny. I would consider getting it in the mono, though. For some reason I like the mono better.
  7. I really like all of these so I can't help. Good Luck deciding.:yes:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: THANKS
  9. MC white trouville :drool:
  10. You took the words right out of my mouth!

The first time I saw this bag, I basically broke my neck following it. I followed it around the church and payed more attention to the bag than to the ministerrr.
  11. MC White!!! Not that mono is any less good than MC White, but if you worry about color not matching outfit, then MC white is the to go w/. Besides i am sure you have a piece of mono somewhere in ur collection?
  12. Although most are saying white, my vote is for the mono because that also goes with everything and it's not so pricey. Good luck! :smile:
  13. I'm torn between the mono and the MC white....such a hard choice. I think you can't go wrong though because they are both very classy!
  14. mc white!
  15. MC White for me too!