Which one should I save up for?

1. Chloe Edith

2. I personally would choice the mulberry.

3. I think both are lovely. The Mulberry is a classic shape -- but it not so much a shoulder bag, more of a tote, that if you are slim enough, you can slip on your shoulder. The Edith can be both a shoulder and a tote. To me, they are two very different bags... The Chloe seems "younger" and "cooler" looking. The Mulberry will never go out of style. They're

4. I think both are lovely. The Mulberry is a classic shape -- but it not so much a shoulder bag, more of a tote, that if you are slim enough, you can slip on your shoulder. The Edith can be both a shoulder and a tote. To me, they are two very different bags... The Chloe seems "younger" and "cooler" looking. The Mulberry will never go out of style. They're both great. Try them on. Sorry, if I'm not helpful. But if it is shoulder you're looking for, then go with Chloe.

5. I was prepared to say Edith (I love this bag), but the Mulberry is also nice... let us know what you decide!

6. I vote for the Chloe Edith as I think that there is more 'design' to it than the Bayswater, and IMO the Edith is timeless. :yes:

7. Chloe Edith gets my vote.

8. They are both nice, I personally love the Bayswater - but the Edith with shoulder strap is a great choice as well.

9. i go for mulberry. there bags are understated chic.

10. I like the mulberry. I'm not a fan of the Edith though.

11. Edith because of the shoulder strap

12. I'd go for the Chloé Edith for the design and the pouch pocket on the front...

13. I love EDITH !! That's the only Chloe bag that I like.

You can get a cheaper Mulberry bayswater at the outlet. There is so many color choices at Bicester.

14. Chloe edith!!!