Which one should I get?

1. Hi everyone!

I was looking at a couple different small black bags to use when I go out. I was hoping you all could give me your opinions! TIA! ;)

Kate Spade Kensington Bea - on sale for $169 (orig. $225)

My initials are KS, so I was immediately drawn to the monogram on this one

Kate Spade Merrywood Rita - on sale for $179 (orig. $275)

I like this because it just looks so classic and timeless

Kate Spade Kensington Ariane - on sale for $146 (orig. $195)

This pic is from the website - they have a black on at the KS store in my mall. I think I like the black better...I love the chain strap!

Thanks again for all your help!

2. I like the first one the best
  3. I like the last one!
  4. I like the first one-really not Kate's normal style-it's too funny that your initials are the same-perfect bag for you!:roflmfao:
  5. I'm so torn...can't I just get them all?!?!
  6. well..i would go for the first one..bea..it looks cute, the second one looks a bit stiff...,n the third one will not really lasting :rolleyes:
  7. I just got the Kensington Bea in chocolate last weekend for my birthday.

It's quite lovely. The suede is amazingly soft and I've already gotten so many compliments on it. And the logo is very classy and looks gorgeous in person.
  8. I like the first one the best. It definitely stands out from the other two.
  9. My vote goes to the first one too. I think that it's cool that your initials are also KS. People are going to think you got a custom made bag.
  10. I say the 1st one...
  11. hmm i kind of cant decide btwn the 1st and last, the monogram is reallly cute but i dont love suede,,,

and the last one with the chain strap is t:huh: cute! i was eyeing that one with the chain strap earlier myself

ok i think i will go against the grain and say the last one!
  12. I like the last one... the chain strap did it ;)
  13. i like 2 because it is classic. I also like the 3rd because of the chain strap. What's your personal style clothing-wise?
  14. I love the first one & that it matches your intials - just makes it perfect!
  15. the first!! it's cute.