which one should i get!!

1. Im a 5 ft and I want to get a Gucci bag for the sale but I dont know which one to get! Can anyone give me advice? :biggrin:

There is two size to this beauty! One is 12.2 x 4.3 x 7.8 for $489 which is called the medium tote. the other is 13.8 x 5.1 x 9.1 for $509 which is also called the medium tote in the wesbite. Anyone knows the difference? I think I want the first one since I am really small sized and am afraid that the second one would be too big for me? What do you girls think? :shocked:
  2. I think that bag would be perfect for you! Great choice
  3. I agree that bag is adorable and will be purrrrfect for you! :yes:
  4. I saw this bag in the store. It is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY TDF!!! What the SA called a "medium" is not too big, not too small. I can totally see it used for work, shopping or for going out. Pretty versatile.
    I ordered the larger one in beige and brown form the website. I have tons of stuff and expecting a baby soon, so I think the extra room will come in handy.
    I say go for it...you will not regret it.
    :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
  5. I want to see it IRL so bad! Too bad we dont have any Gucci boutique in Seattle. :sad:

Orrr... do we?
  6. get the larger one...!!
  7. YOu could return it. Gucci.com will ship for 10 dollars standard no matter how many bags you order. YOu must return the sale item within 15 days though.
  8. You should get the larger one, its not that much bigger. Great Choice either way.
  9. Oh no! I just went back to Gucci.com and they are all gone!!! :'( ARGHH! should have gotten it yet then maybe return it if i dont like it. i feel like crying now. :sad: :sad: