Which one should I get next?

?

Which will it be....

1. The Bottle Blonde all the way!

2. The Sex Bomb is def. the better choice!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm torn between the Tano bottle bonde and the sex bomb. i want both but I shouldn't really be buying anything so I need some advice as o which one everyone thinks it the better/prettier/usable handbag. I may need to wait to make the purchase so I'm thinking it would be good to get as much advice as possible!! Thanks everyone.

Bottle Blonde
    bottleTANGO_l.jpg

Sex Bomb

TAN3124S.jpg

2. I love the bomb, it is sexy!

3. thanks- anyone else have thoughts they would share?

4. Sex Bomb. Looks more functional and a bit bigger. Plus it's cute!

5. Both bags are great- hard choice. sex bomb will probably hold more and looks more sporty. Bottle blonde can look more dressy, Its more tailored and smaller.

6. I love the sex bomb!

7. Ooh, I like them both, but I think my vote is for the Bottle Blonde because it looks like the handles are just a little bit longer...and therefore would be more comfortable.

8. Thet are both really cute but I love the Bottle Blonde... I love everything about it... It's sassy but classy... and it looks like it would fit easily under your arm... JMO! :flowers:

9. the bag is named the "sex bomb," you need to get it,asap!! hahah:p

10. I really like the bottle blonde. I don't care much for the rings on the front of the sex bomb, but I think I'm in the minority on that.

11. At first I was going to say the Bottle Blonde because I wasn't too crazy about the front pockets but then enlarged the pic and got a better look and the Sex Bomb gets my vote. The more I looked at it the better I liked it, it's different.

12. bottle blonde for sure

13. I like the sex bomb better.

14. I have the Bottle Blonde. I purchased it a few months ago to use as my going out bag. Unfortunately I have not used it that much :sad:

It's completely comfortable wearing it over the shoulder. It does have a lot of zippers and compartments and initially I was apprehensive since whenever I have a bag like that, I tend to forget where I have put things. However, the problem was easily solved; I put everything in just one of the sections! Perfect. On those rare nights I go out my my husband or my girlfriends, I don't carry a lot anyway.

Alexandra was truly helpful in advising me on this bag purchase!

The Sex Bomb also seems nice but I think the BB is a bit dressier but can also be casual.

Happy Shopping!

15. I really like both. I love the look of the bottle blonde but I think in the end it may be too small. It doeesn't look that small but I think it is more of a flat bag that wouldn't expand to hold all my stuff. I'm kind of a pack mule. How much does your bag hold JudieH?