Which one? Need opinions!

1. I want to get my fiance a messenger type bag for Christmas and I found two that I like but I can't choose between. It's not going to be used as a work bag, just for him to carry around his laptop and books in when he goes gaming and such. Please help! TIA!

This one is the Legacy Leather Messenger, $598 in Chestnut:
    [​IMG]
    Or, this one, the Transatlantic Leather Commuter, $428 in Mahogany:
    [​IMG]

2. hhmmm that's a hard one.. they both look great to me.. maybe go for the cheaper one because you could have more money for other things. :shrugs:

3. Well, if I totally ignore the price difference, I like the top one best. I just like the sleek look of it a bit more. Both would be great though!

4. I like the look of the first bag more, but it might be difficult to get in and out of the bag. So for practical reasons and the price difference, I'd go for the 2nd bag. =)

5. The price was the one thing really holding me up. I like the first one more as well but it's a little pricey. And it's a snap closure on the first one, so the buckle is just decorative. I'm going to order tomorrow so i'll wait for some more opinions! Thanks guys!

6. First one is classic and gorgeous! I vote for number one and wait for December PCE!!!:rolleyes:

7. I prefer the first one as well. Its a very classic, masculine bag. I agree - try to wait to see if you get a PCE in December. Great gift idea.

8. Definitely the first one!