Which one is your favourite DAMIER bag? NO SPEEDYS, please! *lol*

1. Ok, I'm still on the hunt for the most gorgeous Damier bag... :shame: and I really have no idea! I looked at so many, tried on a few,... :shocked::sad::huh:
    I have the feeling, that I might have overlooked some... So, which one is your favourite Damier bag - except Speedy and Papillon! :amuse:

2. My dream bag, the Duomo!

3. I love my Saleya PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really think it is one of the best LV bags...

4. Chelsea, Uzes, and Saleya.

5. Saleya PM!!!! It's a really gorgeous bag, and a great shape and size.

6. Chelsea!!!

7. :love: I was just looking at this bag on elux.... its looks fantastic!

8. i love my chelsea

DSC00981.jpg
  9. [​IMG]

either pm or mm :heart: :heart:

10. GerGirl, it really depends on the size and shape you want, or if you want a shoulder bag or a hand-carried bag. Do you have a preference?

11. My favorite Damier bag is my monosque pm. It's really cute and versatile with everything you wear. Not sure if you like the openess of it though, since the bag does not zip.

12. I am really fond of the Damier Alma. It looks so rich, classy and elegant to me.

13. Damier Duomo

14. Knightsbridge is really cute & I love the way it opens. I am in love with my Illovo & Monosque bags. I am loving the way Damier seems to go so well with everything I wear.

15. Not really. It could be a shoulder or a hand held bag, not too big, not too small. The Ribera Mini is cute, but too small. Anyone have the Ribera MM? It looks great, but I'm afraid it might be hard to get in and out of because of the long zipper?

jane, I really like your Saleya :love: Do you think the handles are a bit too long when you carry it in your hand? If I'm wearing a coat, it probably won't fit over my shoulder. I would use a Damier bag mainly in fall/winter...