Which one is your favorite?

1. Which one would you perfer to have? The mini speedy, mini steamer or mini lockit? (Pics are from eBay and a member of this site)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tough call, but I would have to choose the mini lockit, although the mini steamer is cute...I wouldn't go with the mini speedy - I'd pay a couple hundred dollars more and get a 30 or 35 1st, before buying a mini!!

3. Pick just one?! Well, then I would pick the lockit. But they would look best as a set.:biggrin: So I think you should get them all!

4. actually couldn't you get like 2 normal size speedys for the price of the mini one? The ones I've seen on eBay were over 1k :p

I think I'd choose the speedy. It's just so iconic (and it would be cute to have a baby to go with my 35 :love: )

5. well, just looked it up, the mini speedy is US $1,695.00 BIN :yucky: on eBay :wtf: :crybaby:

6. Mini Speedy is sooooo cute! :biggrin: :yes:

7. The lockit because the locks are just too precious!

8. WHOA! :yucky: That almost 3 25's. :roflmfao:

9. Mini speedy!

10. I LOVE the lockit!!! SO CUTE!!! Ayla and I saw the speedy and the steamer in person and they really cute also!

11. I love the little speedy, it's too cute!

12. mini lockit! sooo cute!

13. The Lockits are adorable!!! :love:

14. Easy for me...lol.

I chose the speedy. I played with all three again at the holiday party at Valley Fair and it reaffirmed my choice, the speedy is def. the most well made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. :drool: and it's sooooo cute