Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mini Lin Speedy 30
    Mono Speedy25
    Mono Speedy 30
    Azur Speedy
    Damier Speedy
    Epi Speedy

2. I have a mono 25. i am thinking to get another one. i think it will be MINI lin, so i want to see what other think

3. I'm loving the mini lin in ebene -- I don't yet have a Speedy 30, and I am planning to get this one later in the month. I love its more casual feel! Fun poll ;)

4. Mono speedy 30

5. I adore my mini lin ebene. Was just trying it on yesterday and it will be the perfect fall bag with my new coat! It's light weight and fabulous!

6. Mini Lin! But thats because I own it and love it :p

7. seems, i need get the mini lin! i saw a lot good things about that fabric. very durable right?

8. For cuteness, definitely the mini lin. For durability and maintenance wise, regular damier. I have both.

9. Mono 25!

10. I chose the Azur speedy. Love it.

11. cutest imo is mono 25 ... but I prefer the epi only because less people are walking around with it.

12. I have mono and damier in 25, and an epi lavender in 30. I'm contemplating buying a 30 in mini line dune just because I think the color is freakin' fabulous, and if I really like it I'll be tempted to get the ebene too. My response - love them all, can't get enough!

13. I have the mini lin in dune and love it!

14. I can not believe it, Mini lin got the highest vote. this means it is really the cutest. I think i should decide to buy then!

15. MINI LIN All the way!

I want one so bad! I think that will be my next LV is the mini lin speedy 30 :smile: