which one is right for a 14 y/o

1. which coach bag is right for a responsible 14 y/o girl? :confused1:
  2. I don't know that I can recommend a particular bag, but I can say that most of the teens I see with Coach bags (or other designers for that matter) tend to carry the smaller ones - demi bags for the most part. That's probably a good start - cute and not too expensive (well, relatively).
  3. My 12 year old DD has the brown small hobo and she loves it--just the right size for her stuff! :>
  4. I have seen a lot of young teens with the demi, top pouch and even just wristlets and they are adorable.
  5. I think small soho flaps would be a good choice, or maybe the smallest of the signature stripe totes? It depends on the girl and what her tastes are.
  6. i think a demi would be a good start.
  7. i think you should try and find somethiing from the scribble line
    they're colourful and fresh and not too serious for a 14 year old

and the wristlets too!
    i got my first wristlet when i was 16 and i LOOVVVEd it
  8. I've seen girls here with demis and swingpacks.
  9. almost all of their bags are fine,coach is a very young;hip brand ,I would just stay away from the LEGACY line. Its abit more mature IMO.
  10. I would say either a demi or a pouch. I see a-lot of younger girls carrying those the most. Maybe something scribble?
  11. I think the one with the applique that tlloveshim pointed out would be cute for a 14y/o.

Is this going to be a surprise? Could you just ask her which one she likes?
  12. hey Chanel_Chic2.

im 13 and i think u should like these bags imo their pretty cute! lol

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] the last one is what most girls at my school wear.....try something different lol :cutesy:
  13. demi, pouch, or wristlet
  14. demi/pouch/wristlet, like most others said. i see lots of teens (my younger sister included) with signature stripe (especially in fun colors like punch and pale blue) and scribble. i agree, stay away from the legacy and more "mature" looking styles.