Which one do you prefer N/S Modern Chain tote or the Expandable Tote, both in black?

1. Which one do you like better, the N/S Modern Chain tote or the Expandable tote in black? Which one do you think is will hold up better in the long run? Thank you so much!

2. I prefer the expandable tote over the MC tote. The MC line is a bit on the heavy side as well, so you might want to take that into consideration. I had purchased the E/W MC tote in white a few months back but returned it because it was too big and heavy for me.

3. MC Tote hands down!!! I LOVE my MC Tote!!!!! I think it will hold up much better over time compared to the expandable. At least I hope so!

4. tough call...

I'd try them both on and go from there.
    Let us know what you decide :smile:

5. The N/S MC tote for sure!! I have it in black, and it's just stunning! The new glazed calfskin tote is also not as heavy of a bag as the previous incarnation of the MC tote, so you can't go wrong haha. ;)

6. The MC tote is bigger and more sturdy. You will be able to carry it anywhere without worry.

The Expandable is a bit more delicate and it has the larger stitching so you may have to be a bit more careful. It also doesn't hold as much.

I decided on the MC tote... after much deliberation!

7. I prefer the Expandable. I love how it is so comfortable and easy to wear. It really is a tough choice though. The are both gorgeous!

8. Mc!!!!!! All The Way

9. I have the MC that I LOVE! I just got my expandable and I can already tell it will be a tough call to pick between them!

10. Expandable tote! :tup:

11. I like the MC tote a little bit more.......

12. did you decide?

13. I vote for N/S MC.

14. N/s Mc