Which one do you prefer, Miranda or...

Miranda or Thompson Top Handle

• Miranda

• Thompson Top Handle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Coming from an SA viewpoint:

Thompson: The leather is REALLY SOFT and the weight of the bag is lighter too. It's a bit more practical to carry around and use more often because it has a shoulder strap. This bag is a little more casual and classic.

Miranda: I personally LOVE this bag so I mite be a little biased here. It has a great shape and frame. The details on this bag is so much better because the zippers are extra long and it has a nice shape (it kind of looks like the Chole zippers), There are multiple pockets on the front AND back of the bag. This can be a great business bag because of its great structure and size. I have to say that it's not as practical because its not a shoulder bag and it is kind of heavy. Though because of its beauty I'm purchasing the Miranda in the Bordeaux you have pictured here next week!

This poll depends on what type of grl you are (the classic, casual kind or the business-like, powerful kind, lol) and also what you will be using your bag for (casually or for work). Hope this advice helps.