Which one do you prefer, Miranda or...

Miranda or Thompson Top Handle

1. Miranda

2. Thompson Top Handle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Legacy Thompson Top Handle. I think I want either of these bags in white or parchment. I may never get them, but I just wanted to know your opinion of which you liked better. They are the same type of handbag so I could never get both.. too similar..

does anyone have either if these bags and like to share their thoughts.. anyone have both and like to share comparison pics?

[​IMG]miranda is coming in white so just imagine it in white:p
  2. OHHHH THATS A HARD CHOICE. I personally have the Karee satchel and am 190% in love with it. But I do love the Miranda. If I had a choice, I would be getting both. :heart:
  3. Definitely the Thompson! It's sooo pretty, especially in white! And it's sooo classic w/ that framed look!

The Miranda is pretty too, but for me, it's the Legacy Thompson all the way!
  4. Thompson all the way baby!!!!! :tup:
  5. Thompson! It is such a classic looking bag. I also like that the straps are a bit longer.
  6. WOW.. I am the only person who voted Miranda?

IT is growing on me.
  7. I chose Miranda, mainly because I don't like the Thompson line... Hehe.
  8. I'd have to go with the Miranda.
  9. Love the Thompson. So classic, and I love the framed top as well!
  10. I think the Thompson bag is stunning. The Miranda does nothing for me.
  11. I love the Miranda and DH loves the Thompson Top Handle. I however, will probably never own a Miranda since it is so big. I would say get the Miranda. I love the shape. Its not as bulky as the Thompson Top Handle.
  12. What she said...;)
  13. I vote Miranda, holds it frame much better. I have no pics of the THompson but my friend hates hers. I feel its too too light and for the price the the leather is not as nice. Miranda....own two........perfect, classic bag. MIRANDA
  14. I vote Miranda! I have this bag in Bordeaux and get compliments on it all the time. In fact I got 3 compliments on it yesterday all within the same hour, when I was running errands at lunch! I plan on getting Miranda in white if there is a March PCE!
    This bag is stunning, classic and is a bag that I can see myself using 20 years from now!!

Normally I'm all over anything with Legacy lining which the thomspon bag has, but I much prefer the Miranda!!
  15. Another vote for the Miranda... GOOD LUCK!