Which of these colors YOU'd like to see for F/W 08!

1. All the speculating encouraged me to create this thread--do bear with me--I'm slow at loading up these pictures--5 at a time:smile:

Which ones you'd like to see in F/W 08?

Please do add your pic(s) if you have other colors in mind;)

OOPS...I can't add a Poll....can anyone help me with this?

Lexus_bluewtmk.jpg BMW_graywtmk.jpg Bike_taupewtmk.jpg Cellphone_purplewtmk.jpg Crystal_purplewtmk.jpg
  2. Here's 5 more....more to come:smile:

Converse_bluewtmk.jpg Dress_greenwtmk.jpg Feather_bluewtmk.jpg Flower_orangewtmk.jpg Grape_red.jpg
  3. Here's a few more:smile:

Jade_greenwtmk.jpg Lilac_lilacwtmk.jpg Tulip_pinkwtmk.jpg Yard_greenwtmk.jpg
  4. [​IMG]

Definitely this - I have been longing for a really great lime colored green like this. A gorgeous, bright pop of color, but not as bright as 05 AG.

5. And it matches your Avatar's shoe color! ;)

6. I would kill for a ruby red (somewhere between Rouge Vif and Rouge Theatre) and a true emerald green, since the previous "Emerald" doesn't look anything at all like the stone. Something like Vert Gazon but deeper and bluer.

7. :lol: LOL!! I was totally thinking that right after I posted!!

8. That DOES sound really pretty:smile:

Ruby_redwtmk.jpg
  9. I'd like to see a dark dark maroon-ish rich burgundy black cherry red & a dark Grey... slightly lighter than the plomb but darker then gray. :yes:

I'll have to find pictures and add them later.. ;)

10. me too! ~ :yes: ~ however i am a little concerned over pic 5 in post 2 ~ & i don't mean as to whether or not bal could manage to produce the colour! ~ :wtf:

11. definitely the red grapes!!

12. I've been hurting for a Gray since 2005. Gris Fonce in 06 had too many veins and light blue hues for me. I want a thick, soft and even toned elephant gray. In a Twiggy please.

13. I'd love if Bal would make these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. i would love to see these two colors: fire engine/berry red and an emerald aqua color

fireengineberryred.jpg emeraldaqua2.jpg
  15. One more:

[​IMG]