Which of the 'Big Three' do you prefer - Ruby, Emerald or Sapphire?

Which do you prefer?

1. Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire.

2. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald.

3. Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire.

4. Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby.

5. Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald.

6. Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This is pretty self-explanatory! :biggrin:

Which of the 'Big Three' coloured stones (Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire) do you prefer and in which order?

Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire.
    Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald.
    Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire.
    Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby.
    Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald.
    Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby.

I like them all, but if I had to choose, I think I like Sapphire best, followed closely by Emerald and then Ruby. :biggrin:
  2. emerald, sapphire, ruby
  3. I am particularly torn between sapphire and emerald, too, Kat! :yes:
  4. Tough choice, I love them all.
  5. Sapphire, emerald, ruby.
  6. Emerald, ruby, sapphire.
  7. sapphire, emerald, ruby
  8. I like rubies coz I have an affinity for the colour red! I'm also partial to green so emerald is next. Not much of a "blues" person but I actually quite like sapphires. So, it's really ruby, emerald/sapphire.. was really hard to pick but I went with emerald then sapphire in the poll but.. ugh, I dunno, feel like changing it to the other way around, lol.
  9. sapphire ruby emerald...that's the way they most coordinate with my wardrobe. hehe. i :heart: sapphires. rubies are pretty, but i probably wouldn't wear them much. and in general i'm not a big fan of green, but emeralds hold a special place in my heart because it's hubby's birthstone. they scratch too easily for every day jewelry though and it's hard to find a clean one in my price range.
  10. :yes: i loooove emerald somehing so mystique about that stone
  11. I love Ruby bc I love the color red =)

Oh, did I mention I LOVE rubies! Well, heck, I was born in July. Go figure? I've always loved red. I'm terribly subject to whim when it comes to clothing colors, but red has always hands down, been my favorite color. :heart:
  13. Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire
  14. emerald, sapphire, then ruby..I'm not too fond of the color red..doesn't red mean sexy or something? Well, I guess I'm not that LOL
  15. Only on hookers!:wlae:

Red is for romance, passion and love. That's why red roses are so popular. ;)