Which Mulberry style do you wish they had done MORE with?

1. Sorry if this has been done before but is there any bag, Roxanne, Bayswater etc that you wish Mulberry did in a certain colour scheme or leather, and is there any discontinued bag such as the Pheobe or Emmy that you wish was still part of the iconic styles and was still being done in different leathers/colours etc.

For me its a pink Pheobe, I'd love to have seen a pink or red Pheobe.:heart:

2. Ooooo, A pink Elgin would be interesting!!!

3. I'm with you on the red Phoebe. I don't think they do enough bags in red. They seem to have hundreds in ginger.
    They should also bring back the Araline as it's clearly popular and lends itself to more colours. It makes such a change to have a Mulberry bag that doesn't weigh much!

4. I agree - bring back the Araline!!

5. there was such a thing - I saw it on eBay recently and it was genuine! I think it was called lavender or something but it looked pink! More red and pink mulberry bags pleaase! How about a pink ARALINE! Not fuchsia but baby pink or magenta!

6. I loved the Araline (still do), but could never quite fall in love with it completely. I love the style, the leather but could never find a colour way that I really wanted.

7. I think a sort of wine coloured phoebe would be gorgeous or maybe a dark forest green!?

8. ^^^^ That sounds nice!!!

9. That sounds lovely!!!:love: God get me going all girly!!

10. I don't think personally i could pull off a pink bag!! I like strong deep colours.- but I s'pose for a summer wedding a little pink ledbury could be cute, or vanilla?!

11. I love the olive colour and red , Olive Mabel and a red Phoebe :heart:

12. I always thought along those lines,but now I'm the proud owner of Pinky,I'm typically a jeans and combat pants type of gal. But I do have some really nice summer stuff,and never a bag in summer colors so thats why I went for Pinky. I always had to go for a bag would look alright before,but now I've got one that will look fabulous!!! Never had myself pegged as a pink girl before.......................

13. Hmm, didn't Kate Middelton have a fushia araline? Or did i dream that! I'm sure i saw pics on this forum of her carrying one :s

14. Yep she did. She was photographed with it quite a bit during the summer.

15. I wonder what the hanover would look like in a soft pink? Maybe with baby blue whip stitching?