Mulberry

Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Dec 20, 2013

1. Os black alexa today and yesterday.

This is her first trip to the office!

2. ooo lovely - do you have a photo of her in action? Would love to see - was so tempted to buy recently! Xx

3. Still Have my oak leopard Mitzy :smile: from disliking this style to loving it!!

4. Oxblood shrunken calf Alexa. She looks & smells divine!

5. Emerald mabel today

Attached Files:

6. Lusting here....I so adore that bag

7. Lovely bag and it is amazing condition (especially considering Mulberry stopped making them a while back). I think the Mabel is a very under rated style. I lost out on an emerald Mabel on eBay about a year ago and haven't seen one on there since.

8. Cheers CP, I love it too whether dressed smart or casually it just works.

9. Cheers Elvis, I love it too!

10. Thanks batfish, it was a preloved one I foundon eBay last year which was barely used. It's one of my favourite style mulberry bags & what drew me to the brand in the first place.

11. That's so pretty! Lovely colour and a lovely bag! I really like the Mabel- they are such a practical looking bag!

12. Mine too, my first Mulberry was a chocolate Mabel. The prices they go for on eBay are crazy, as in crazy low.

13. I know but on the plus side I will never sell mine as they go for so little...the mabel purses were the best they have ever made imo

14. Trusted black effie satchel in this d@nm miserable wet weather! Still waiting for the bus.

Glad I used her for work, tubes were heaving today and she was squashed/had other direct human contact quite a bit today

New Del Rey not left the bedroom yet although I'm guessing grainy leather is pretty hardy.

View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389637927.196255.jpg

15. Thank you Fommom, it's such a great style & is very practical with the outer compartments!