Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nuts:

I am carrying my "NEW Black Bayswater" which I did eventually buy (Full price unfortunately from Fenwicks) after having to return my lovely Mabel.

I won't do a reveal as there is no point, but I will do some new pictures including what I carry and maybe if I get the courage some modeling pics.

Question....... Are you supposed to blank out your face on mobeling pics as I notice most do??????? If so why???:blush:

:nuts:

I am carrying my "NEW Black Bayswater" which I did eventually buy (Full price unfortunately from Fenwicks) after having to return my lovely Mabel.

I won't do a reveal as there is no point, but I will do some new pictures including what I carry and maybe if I get the courage some modeling pics.

Question....... Are you supposed to blank out your face on mobeling pics as I notice most do??????? If so why???:blush:

Oh please do a 'reveal' Tarababe - we'd love to share your joy of your new Bays!! I tend to stick my ugly mug on photos, but only because I don't know how to fudge it out!! I suppose you don't know who may be 'stalking' but personally, I don't let that worry me.

Used Zinia on Friday night & burgundy Ant yesterday. No bags today as yet, but have just been treating my Roxy to some Woly creme - looks much better now!!

Have been on a couple of days trip with my choir to the south of Sweden, Kristianstad, where we had a concert together with another choir. A great weekend. I packed in mole scotchgrain trolley suitcase, and also brought Roxanne A4 tote and Despatch in choc.

Status
Not open for further replies.