Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix:biggrin:

Yes I don't think I could miss my daily TPF fix now!! Have a great trip :biggrin:

Noooooo that really is NOT. GOOD:nogood: - you'll just have to make up with it at Bluewater when you return (hehe!:graucho:)

No problem, just think how many eBay parcels I could have awaiting my return. The internet certainly shrinks the world, doesn't it?

BUT - by my reckoning the nearest actual Mulberry store will be over 1000km away:nogood: Makes me realise how spoiled for choice I am, living in London

No problem, just think how many eBay parcels I could have awaiting my return. The internet certainly shrinks the world, doesn't it?

BUT - by my reckoning the nearest actual Mulberry store will be over 1000km away:nogood: Makes me realise how spoiled for choice I am, living in London

Hehe! - just a mad-Rox thought - you could buy up a load of bags, take them with you..... hummnn - not sure how it would go down with Customs and Excise/Border Agency though! - and obviously taking into account practical transportation logistics! .....(a truck!!?.).... then flog to the disadvantaged Europeans - at greatly inflated prices of course (after all you have to get something out of it for your trouble!!!) - then you can treat yourself, depending on success of operation - to maybe SEVERAL new purchases.........(yes I am stark raving, I know!!:graucho:)

Hehe! - just a mad-Rox thought - you could buy up a load of bags, take them with you..... hummnn - not sure how it would go down with Customs and Excise/Border Agency though! - and obviously taking into account practical transportation logistics! .....(a truck!!?.).... then flog to the disadvantaged Europeans - at greatly inflated prices of course (after all you have to get something out of it for your trouble!!!) - then you can treat yourself, depending on success of operation - to maybe SEVERAL new purchases.........(yes I am stark raving, I know!!:graucho:)

Rox. You and I - next season's Apprentice. Lord Sugar would be proud of your business plan:roflmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.