Mulberry

Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Sep 25, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. again silky snake Alexa, she is TDF!

2. Black regular Lexie - haven't used her forever, although she's one of my favorites...took her out because she's been feeling rather neglected recently ;)

3. Black Mitzy messenger today and medium oak Mitzy hobo yesterday to dinner with OH.
    I'm going through a Mitzy Fase :hbeat:

Toting them both around the house as if they were dolls, thinking I should get a life :girlsigh:

4. Hi DD - nothing wrong in showing them you love them!! I see you're back to classic colours in your collection? :smile:

5. My bombproof vintage black satchel - it's a go-anywhere bag that's fairly anonymous but always recognised by those in the know!

[​IMG]

6. Oak alexa for the last few days (up to #7)

7. Hi MiniMabel :kiss: !
    So it seems.... Now don't start getting me thinking I should need something bright for summer :nogood: :biggrin::biggrin:

(Not sure that last sentence is correct, grammar wise.)

8. Me?! :giggles:

9. Black Roxy today- second funeral this week :sad:

10. Oh dear, Slow, I am sorry the hear this. :hugs:

11. Sorry to hear that Slowhand. I hope you are ok. Sending hugs.

12. Take care my friend :hugs:

13. Thanks ladies xxx

Very sad couple of weeks. Friend's son (22) killed in a motorbike accident overseas , team mates wife (39 ) brain haemorrhage and parent's lifelong friend (87)

You don't know what's around the corner .

14. That's too funny - I do that too, put them next to me on the couch and look at them :amuse:
    Good to know I'm not the only one, lol ;)
    Aah well, guess there are worse things than loving our bags, so we don't have to worry at all, I think - keep enjoying yours :smile:

15. Oh I'm sorry about that, that's sad - take care :hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.