Which Morning After Mini would you keep?

?

Which Mornning After Mini Bag would you keep?

1. Tomato! (warm red)

2. Wine! (cool red)

3. Both! (Even though thats ridiculous!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hoo boy! I really got myself in a predicament now! After I receive the mini in green from the sample sale, I am soo not buying anymore handbags! :roflmfao:(shaww, rioght!)

Anyhow, which of these MAM's would you keep?

1st pic: Tomato
    2nd pic: Tomato closeup
    3rd pic: Wine
    4th pic: Wine closeup
    5th pic: Tomato and Wine next to each other.

CIMG4813.JPG CIMG4814.JPG CIMG4818.JPG CIMG4820.JPG CIMG4816.JPG
  2. I love the wine!! So if you want to part with it, I'll take it!

3. WHOA! I totally posted this is in the wrong place. I am so sorry mods and fellow tpf'ers! Please feel free to move this post!

Im sorry! :crybaby:

4. I voted for the tomato ONLY because you already have the wine Matinee and wine MA...

5. ^ Since you already have a wine MA and wine Matinee, eBay this wine MAM!

6. WINE!! Though you already have it, but I love wine!

7. ^Oh thank you Megs! For your post, and for moving my thread to the right place. Sorry about that!

8. Oh, love the wine! But I agree with everyone else...if you already have 2 other wine bags, keep the tomato.

9. ^No I just have the wine Matinee!

10. If you already have one wine RM, I say keep the tomato! Both are beautiful reds though...

11. OOoh i'm sorry - I thought I read another post where you had the RM MA in wine...oops. Maybe you should keep the wine then...sorry I'm no help!

12. ^LOL, its cool! I was totally going to buy the regular MA in wine but decided not to. I found the MAM in wine on eBay and HAD to buy it!

13. I say the Wine. LOVE that color!

14. My vote is for Wine. It's a beautiful color.

15. i voted wine cause i like the color better BUT :smile: If you already have a wine one then i would keep tomato for some variety! :smile: