Which MK are you carrying today?

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
I wanted to share my new baby- cement perforated rhea backpack! This is the medium size and so perfect for me! I carry my baby in the ergo a lot for grocery shopping and shopping so this backpack is really stylish and useful. I tried the rhea before in the soft leather dusty rose but prefer this perforated one cuz it has less slouch!
IMG_1477670983.573222.jpg
IMG_1477671002.874100.jpg

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
I wanted to share my new baby- cement perforated rhea backpack! This is the medium size and so perfect for me! I carry my baby in the ergo a lot for grocery shopping and shopping so this backpack is really stylish and useful. I tried the rhea before in the soft leather dusty rose but prefer this perforated one cuz it has less slouch!
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797
Wow! That looks so nice and unique[emoji2] I have never seen this backpack in the perforated style.

Reactions: Pinkalicious
Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797
Love it and that cutie behind you :heart:

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797

Hi Pink!!!! Very nice backpack and looks great on you! Your baby girl is such a cutie and has gotten so big. You make a cute shopping couple! [emoji3]

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797

She looks amazing on you!

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797
These mini backpacks look so cute for running errands or even as carry-on luggage, I debated the leather version at one point last fall[emoji7] Your bag and your baby are both adorable!

Love it and that cutie behind you :heart:

Thanks Julie! Thanks for encouraging this purchase hahaha

Hi Pink!!!! Very nice backpack and looks great on you! Your baby girl is such a cutie and has gotten so big. You make a cute shopping couple! [emoji3]

Hey girl! Thank you! She is 6 months and almost 19 lbs [emoji33] I cannot believe how quickly time went by. She's def the best shopping buddy! Until she needs to eat or nap.. then she rushes me haha

She looks amazing on you!

Aw thank you! No make up plus messy hair makes for a crazy look.. but thankfully I have a cute bag to make up for it !

These mini backpacks look so cute for running errands or even as carry-on luggage, I debated the leather version at one point last fall[emoji7] Your bag and your baby are both adorable!

They are really perfect! I think the medium is a great size for every day running around too! And thank you :smile:

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797

Your Rhea is cute but your daughter is stealing the show!!! So adorable....[emoji7]

Happy Friday! [emoji4]
View attachment 3505796
View attachment 3505797

Love the backpack!! Looks great on you!! You're baby is so cute!!