Which MK are you carrying today?

No MK today. Today I have my navy Rebecca Minkodd Nikki. I do however have 2 Hamiltons in the box sitting in my office closet that just came yesterday. I keep peeking at them. :amuse:

Reactions: andral5
Uh Oh - Coach today and next week (I change out on Fridays). I've been doing MK so much my Coach bags weren't getting as much use, so for the next few weeks I'm taking out some of my Coach bags.

MK large wristlet inside my Coach hobo
picture.php

My new Indigo large Hamilton. I love how they smell when they are brand new. I hung it in my closet with a couple books in it to try to speed up the breaking in period. Seems to have done the trick! Love it!

photo-22.jpg

Love this thread over in the Coach forum, so I thought I would start one here.

Today I'm carrying my Luggage N/S Hamilton with GHW. Don't know why I've had this bag for almost a year and didn't carry her but one other time. She's so nice and soft and love the GHW against the Luggage color!

This week I've been using my sunny yellow Jet Set with matching MK wallet. The makeup bag isn't MK but it's a perfect match. I wore a lot of greys this week and even some teal and this bag looks beautiful with both colors. At first I thought it was only a summer bag, but it can be a great Fall bag too!

85d51ea1.jpg

Reactions: parasiteeve9