Which MJ would YOU give up?

I recommend holding onto the Hudson until you're really ready to let it go to a better home. Might not be for a while, but if you let it go too early, you might regret it. On the flip side, since that's a newer style you can probably get more for it now while it's still recent.

I cycle through my bags too (it's the only way I can afford new ones, unfortunately) and the pricing depends on the condition (sounds like you really baby yours, so that's good), the popularity and prevalence of that style and color, and how old it is (regardless of condition) - but that's not a factor for recurring classic/timeless styles. And in the end, it all depends on how willing you are to let it go!

Okay, so despite the fact that I love it, sounds as though I'll be letting the metallic Venetia go. Just can't decide about the Hudson. It is SO gorgeous, and every time I carry it, I get compliments. But that's just it... with a newborn in tow, I carry it rarely (as in, only when he's not with me... which is rare) and it won't fit comfortably over my shoulder. Might need to be sedated to sell it, however... as letting that one go might sting! So here's another question... how do those of you who let bags go decide what you'll sell them for? Mine are always in mint condition (you'd swear they've never been carried). What's the best way to determine how to price them? A certain percentage off retail, random price of choice? Curious to hear how everyone decides. (Chili Hudson is staring at me from across the room... she knows something is up!)