Which Metallic Hobo Would You Go For?

1. I'm thinking of buying, on top of a white bag for spring, a metallic hobo. I don't want to spend too much money, so I have narrowed down my choices to either a more structured Coach hobo or a more loose Hayden-Harnett. Should I go for:

The Coach Soho Metallic Leather Hobo,
    [​IMG]

Or

The Hayden-Harnett Havana in Pyrite?

[​IMG]

2. I like the Coach bag better, looks like it would last longer in terms of fashion... I have a Coach metallic hobo in gold, and the leather on it is fabulous. The HH bag is a little too metallic for me...

3. I like the Coach better as well. I'm not a Hobo girl, but I think those are cute.

4. I'm going with the Coach as well. I like the color of the HH, but the style of the Coach is more my speed.

5. I definitely say the HH! I like the rich color much better as well as the size and style. The coach bag looks small to me... I also think the HH would be more versatile with outfits.

6. Oh, and I almost forgot the best part - The HH has a tassel! Love it!

7. I'd go with the Hayden-Harnett bag-I think gold and silver are more likely to go out of style sooner.:yes:

8. I love little finishes like tassels (see my avatar). Go with the HH! And the color is a bit unique.

9. Def the HH one, the slouchyness and colour is lovely!

10. Hayden Harnett!!! Like the color and style better and leather on their bags is TDF!

11. Another vote for HH! I have that same bag in black at it is wonderful. And the tassel is a plus!

I had a Coach metallic bag last winter and it was OK, but the finish did not wear well. It rubbed off in spots after just a couple of months.

12. I vote for HH. I once had a Coach metallic hobo in silver, and I had the same problem as hippiechic described above - the only difference is that the color rubbed off after ONE week. I ended up returning it.

I have exactly the HH Havana hobo in pyrite as in the pic. So far I do not have anything to complain about, only compliments. And the tassel! I definitely think it gives you a more unique look.

13. And by the way, I saw on haydenharnett.com that they now have Havana in soft gold color too, if you prefer gold.

14. I prefer the shape of the Coach, but the slouchiness and longer strap of the HH.

Sorry, I'm not much help, am I?! :shame:

15. The Coach, definitely. I love this bag.