which men's fragrance?

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Dh said " buy me an hermes fragrance" but the closest store is 2 hours from me, too far to go and sniff, boo hoo. can I have some recommendations please, would appreciate it.

I like the Terre D'Hermes, but i love Equipage. :drool:

It's a very spicy scent with a very strong note of leather. My husband has been wearing this since Christmas and I can't keep my face out of his neck. :graucho:

I don't know anything about the men's stuff, but my brother asked for Terre d'Hermes for Christmas since he loves it. They had a gift set that was the same price as the fragrance bottle alone when I bought it, so it's probably a good time to get it now while they still have X'mas stock!

thank you for the advice. perhaps I will try the terre first since it's seems the most popular, if he's not happy with that will try the equipage. happy new year everyone!

Terre D'Hermes has a very special smell. I bought it for DH and he doesn't quite like it when he first smell it. It can last for a long time (at least 24 hrs). My DH sprayed it on his cardigan accidently and the smell lasted for 3 days on his cardigan.

For a more 'acceptable' smell, Un Jardin is a good choice.