Which makes a better first BV?

Which do you prefer?

1. Medium Veneta

2. Mini Tote

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which would you recommend as a first BV and why? The medium Veneta or the mini tote? Does one fit a lot more than the other? Looking through the other threads, I realize the veneta is considered a classic, but I think the mini tote is cute also. Thanks in advance.
  2. I prefer the Veneta. So classic and I lov the shape.
  3. I'd say the Veneta if it fits on your shoulder. The medium is tight on mine--I need the large. The mini-tote is cute and always comes in the seasonal colors.
  4. I vote for the Veneta as well, its a classic bag that you'll be able to carry for years.
  5. I vote for the Veneta as well, just because the ease & convenience of carrying a shoulder bag versus a handbag makes a big difference if you're an on the go, busy gal. The handbag is very cute as well, but after using an LV speedy for years then switching over to a large Veneta, I'd probably never go back~! Comfort & style w/ ease is what an everyday bag should be about. :beach:
  6. The Veneta is my favourite BV style :love:
  7. Veneta for practical AND aesthetic reasons.
  8. another vote to the veneta. i think it is really classic. you can use it for a long long time.
  9. First the Veneta and then branch out from there.
  10. veneta. :yes:
  11. My choice is still veneta........:smile:
  12. I would go with the Veneta. The Sloan is beautiful, but I personally find it a bit too bulky and the shoulder drop is shorter. Thus, it's harder to wear. This, of course, is a matter of personal preference. In my opinion, the large Veneta is the PERFECT bag - elegant, unique, an very beautiful.
  13. medium veneta its more practical imo and it does not slip from my shoulders and not to mention what a classic bag it is !
  14. I love veneta, classic and practical. :yes:
  15. My vote is for the classic veneta!