Which Macy's locations sell UGG boots?

jennums

Drinking Divas
Aug 8, 2008
Hey all.. sorry if this has been posted before. I did a search and didn't really see anything pertaining to my question.

I know that Macys.com does not sell actual Ugg Australia boots, but when I called my local Macy's (Valley Fair, San Jose, CA), the sales associated said that they only sold EMU's there, but she knows there are some Macy's locations on the East Coast that sell real uggs, but doesn't have a way to tell which ones.

Does anyone here know of any Macy's locations that sell real Ugg Australia boots?

Normally, I would just go to Nordstrom's, but I got a $100 gift card to Macy's for Christmas and I want real uggs... obviously using the gift card would be a nice reprieve for my wallet.

Thanks in advance for your help!

UGG is always restricted.

The Macy's in Union Square San Francisco had Uggs when I was there a week ago.

The Ugg thing is a little weird actually. It has to do with whether there's another store that also sells Uggs in the same complex or area. For example, there is an independent shoe store in Burlington, VT, that sells Ugg, so neither Journey's location there has Uggs (they can only order them) but in Holyoke, MA both Journey's stores are overflowing with Uggs. Macys may not be able to sell them in all places due to other stores having them. I do not know how Decker calculates how this works, since a zillion stores in San Fran had them.

I know this is an old thread but I would love to know if any Macy's carries Uggs still. I haven't seen them in the area of L.A. I live in. And if their friends and family discount applies to Uggs.

I know this is an old thread but I would love to know if any Macy's carries Uggs still. I haven't seen them in the area of L.A. I live in. And if their friends and family discount applies to Uggs.

I don't think they do. I think they switch to selling bearpaw instead a few years back.