Which Macy's carry LV?

1. Please tell me the city and state of store that carries LV.

Thanks so much!

2. I believe the Macys on 34th St in NYC carries LV (I read that on TPF)

3. Macy's Minneapolis, Minnesota downtown carries LV :smile: HTH

4. does macys do phone orders for lv if I put it on my Macys card????

5. roosevlet field mall in new york has one & 34th street also in new york

6. yes

7. YAY we use the same LV!!! So did you ever work with Jamie the male there??? He was my usual SA and I just learned today that he left!!! I am sooo heart broken!!!:crybaby:

8. holy SH!t , im charging my card tomorrow!!! i never knew thattt

9. Ok....you can call Macy's stores and place phone orders??? Any phone numbers anyone??? I am sooooo ordering me one asap!!!! Please lmk a number of a macy's lv to call...thx!!

10. why don't you go to the macy's website and look up the numbers and ask to be transferred to the LV department

11. :tup:

12. I did....I've called I don't know how many macy's around here and they all don't know what I'm talking about and said they don't know of any "locally" that have LV. GRRR!!

Any help anyone?? lol

13. you can do a charge send with macys i love macys 34street herald square ask for lauren my SA shes is wonderful 2124943166 hope this helps

14. That is good to know, thanks... I haven't been to that one yet, but once the Damier Neverfull comes out I am running to that Macys during lunch to get one.... If you like, PM me your name so I can tell her who referred me! :tup: