Which LV's to purge???? Help me choose please~

Purge which Lv's with the Epi Ivorie speedy?

1. Epi mandarin speedy

2. Epi Black soufflot

3. Epi Red passy pm

4. Mono beverly mm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have decided to get a LE bag and need to purge a few LV's to justify this big purchase...

Here are my options~ I am definitely purging:

* Epi Ivorie speedy

But which others???

1~ Epi Black Soufflot
    2~ Epi Red Passy PM
    3~ Epi Mandarin speedy
    4~ Mono Beverly MM

I am keeping: Mono sophie, Mono speedy, Damier speedy, Denim Baggy pm, Amarante Brentwood

I have ordered a Olympe Status PM:heart:

Thanks everyone!
  2. The epi bags....not a fan of epi. I love the beverly....that's a keeper!
  3. I love Epi bag and my favorite is Red. I love Passy PM and Speedy in Ivory.
  4. What are you using the least, hon? Because that's what I would get rid of first. But if it were me, I'd get rid of the epi mandarin speedy along with the ivoire (because you are already keeping 2 speedys).

And congrats on the stratus!
  5. beverly mm
  6. I honestly have Not used the black soufflot. I have used the Red passy 1 time, but was kind of waiting for winter:yes:. I love orange...but I have the amarante for fall...so do I need 2 fall bags?

I have used the beverly a few times
    That is why the ivorie speedy is going..the olympe is ecru (don't need 2 whitish bags)
  7. I like Mono Beverly !
  8. i'd say get rid of the Mandarin Speedy, because you already have two Speedies, and the Mandarin isn't a very versatile color anyway
  9. i vote for the black soufflot since you never use it. or the beverly, since you are keeping a few mono pieces.
  10. Passy vote here!
  11. Keep the Passy and Beverly. Unload the Speedy and Soufflot.
  12. I totally agree !
  13. Keep the epi mandarin Speedy! That's such an amazing bag. I'd dump the soufflot and the passy, and hang onto the beverly as well because it's such a great bag IMO.
  14. Ooohhh... tough one...

You must have a lot of will power to even think about getting rid of any of those beauties. (May I ask how you do it?)

I would consider getting rid of Mandarin Speedy or black Soufflot.

IMO, Mandarin color looks best in the bucket bag style
  15. mandarin speedy gets my vote.