Which LV wallet is better

1. mono multi color sarah or the insolite?
    + pros & cons?
  2. mc sarah all the way !! it's so pretty and way more practical than the insolite to me.
  3. I was tossing up between these two and went with the Insolite because of the layout of the compartments and what I could fit in it. The open compartments of the Sarah didn't sit so well with me - and, as I wasn't purchasing from the MC line, the Insolite has the gorgeous coloured interiors that the mono Sarah doesn't. :p
  4. Insolite!!
  5. Sarah !!! i have a sarah style AnnaSui wallet and i think the layout is very user friendly
  6. Insolite! I love how much I can fit in it and the pop of color inside.
  7. I've been trying to decide between these two wallets also. I can't buy one for awhile but I look at them both every time I go into the boutique. I think I'm leaning towards the insolite though.
  8. Personally, I feel that the Sarah is more practical than the Insolite. Good luck on deciding! ;)
  9. I have the insolite, but I want to add a Sarah to my collection. Insolite holds a lot of cards and is very roomy. The Sarah seems more of a classic look.
  10. Insolite !!! :smile:
  11. I love my insolite! I have the mono with the pink interior and the pop of color is gorgeous and fun!!
  12. AnnaSui makes purses too?
  13. Definitely Sarah hand down without a doubt! It has a more classic look to it and is more practical and functional in my opinion. I don´t like that the Insolite folds out/that you can open it completely so Sarah seems more secure in that sense.
  14. Sarah feels like a really traditional wallet, maybe a little bit oversized; Insolite is more like an organizer to me.
  15. Sarah!!