Which LV store in Dallas?

1. Hi everybody! I am new to tPF. I am hoping this summer to make my first LV purchase. I live in Oklahoma and the nearest LV stores are in Dallas.

I am really wanting my first experience to be good. I was wondering if anybody here has been to the LV stores in Dallas. Is there one that you would recomend above the other?

My first instinct would be to go to the Galleria they have, but above all else I want a good experience and a good SA. All comments about experiences you have had would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. First and foremost, welcome! :biggrin:

I've never been to any LV boutique in Dallas, but I've heard many good things though. I think going to the Galleria first would be a good choice. :yes:
  3. I haven't been to the one in Galleria either, but according to the internet, Neiman's in The Shops at Willowbend and in Northpark Center both carry LV. Too bad I can't recommend a certain one for you for a good SA experience, I've only been to the one that just opened in Austin.

I'd say since you're making such a long drive--I think you should visit Northpark. It's the largest mall in Texas and there's also lots of other stores that recently opened like Barney's New York (opened around Dec I believe), Ferrgamo, Kors, etc. etc.
    My fav mall to go to whenever I go back home to DFW. :} Also, Highland Park Village is about not even 10 min away down 75N, and if you still want to go to Galleria then it's on 635, about 20-ish min away from Northpark, if you figure in Dallas traffic.
  4. Hi there, and welcome! :smile: I live in Frisco and I've been to three LV's in the last year. First Galleria LV store and then Saks Galleria LV Boutique, experiences were ok, SA's were helpful but not friendly. Went to Neiman's Willow Bend LV Boutique for the first time about 6 months ago and found an SA, Justin, he's fabulous! Very helpful and friendly, outstanding personal service. Haven't been back to the other LV's since. Hopefully you'll get a chance to stop in there.
  5. I love the Galleria LV since it is a big boutique (stand alone) They were very nice as well, anyone I have worked with is very nice there. The smaller ones (inside dept stores) are always very nice as well but I love the boutique experience!
  6. I just got back from a business trip in Dallas and went to the Galleria boutique a whole lot while I was there! Everyone was soooooooooo nice! They treated me AMAZINGLY, and believe it or not, they still call me (it's been about a month since I was there--and I'm in Canada!) to tell me when something comes in that I might be interested in! I mainly spoke with Pam, Jenn, and Cody, so I recommend dealing with them! :smile:

Definately my fave boutique I've ever visited...EVER!!!!! :yes:
  7. I agree with milhouse13, I was visiting friends in Dallas and they took me to the Galleria LV and I was totally impressed with their customer service. They weren't pushy, rather they were attentive and truly interested in my needs. They were funny and very nice, it made for a great shopping experience. I would for sure go to the Galleria, they were amazing!
  8. I used to live in Plano and I would recommend the Shops at Willowbend. The mall is relatively quiet and the associates are quite helpful.

Edit**Just realized how old this was....hope you found a nice SA.