Which LV should be my first?

1. I like so many of them!! I'm ready to make my first LV purchase, but which bag should be my first? What was your first? Or should I start out with a small LV purchase, like a planner/ agenda and grow from there???:smile:

2. Monogram Speedy......

3. mono speedy!

4. my first was damier belem pm. :yes:

are you looking for handheld/shoulder? monogram/damier/epi/etc.? that would help you narrow down your choices. :smile:

5. I like the monogram - i should have mentioned, the only bag I am not so much into is the speedy - so many people in Seattle carry fake speedys I think I got tired of seeing them...

6. oops

7. maybe the noe or the alma?

8. Lockit Horizontal.:smile:

9. I was just in Maui last week and went to the LV store in Ka'anapali (yep, was in the earthquake) and really liked a tiny little mono messenger bag, it was 665 in maui, which i'm sure was inflated price- i might like to get that one, but I don't know the name, correct price and can't find it on the website... any ideas???

10. Speedy!

11. mussete salsa??

12. Mono Speedy!!!!!!!!

13. Is it the one?

[​IMG]

Or musette tango?

14. how about mono pap 30?can be handheld and shoulder bag too.

15. bagsnbags - thats the one!!! What do you think? It seems to be a great size, cute, easy to find stuff in it since it has one big section. IS the strap kind of cheapy looking though?